No products in the cart.
Starting from: 57$
In the 1980s this neighborhood was one of the most troubled in the city with a great number of brothels. Today, it is a center for culture and boasts the most alternative atmosphere in the city making it a great place to discover interesting and modern tapas that push the boundaries of this cuisine to new heights.
- Gain an insight into life in Spain as you visit the carefully selected tapas bars and bodegas
- Learn the difference the difference between the Bohemian quartet of Sevilla and the rest of the city
- Learn much about Seville, the customs, trends, people, food, likes, dislikes, and the social situation
- Enjoy the delicious tapas and Spanish wine
Alameda de Hercules area is known for being the most alternative part of Sevilla and also the bohemian quarter. It is also known as the go-to spot for modern, alternative and non touristic tapas spots. On this unforgettable 3-hour tour, a guide will show you the best tapas bars that only the locals know about. From the most traditional tapas to tapas with a modern twist, all the places will leave you asking for more. And of course it makes perfect sense to accompany all this tapas with a good glass of wine. The tour guide will help you discover the aromas and flavors of wines that go well with this Andalusian cuisine.
First, we will meet in front of the Cinema Alameda. From here, we will explore the area and after a short introduction of the history of the district we will arrive at the first tapas spot. After this, we will meander through the streets and see a variety of different tapas places, from a loud and lively stand-up tavern to a tranquil, formal sit-down restaurant.
At each of the four tapas bars, you will have a drink and a choice of one plate to share– which means that if you are in a group with a few people, you will get to try a dozen different dishes! After this, we will return back to the meeting point.
Note: This tour has a little bit of everything, so everyone from couples to families can enjoy this taste of Andalusia! Also, we can accommodate any dietary needs as Spanish food can include vegetarian, non-pork and other options!
- Schedule: daily, at 12:30 noon or 8 pm
- Duration: 3-4 hours
- Group size: 1 to 8 people
- Meeting point: In front of the Cinema Alameda
- 4 tapas and 4 drinks
- Information sheet about Seville
- Insider tips
- Gratuities (optional)