No products in the cart.
Starting from: 142$
The mythology says that Gibraltar was where Hercules separated Europe from Africa and the reality says that you might need to take your passport and you will be existing Spain and entering UK. Discover the Spanish countryside on your way to the rock, enjoy the amazing view over the Mediterranean Sea and the Atlantic Ocean and make sure to take pictures of the monkeys, Barbary macaques.
- Discover one of the most interesting chapters of the Spanish history
- Watch the only monkeys in the European continent
- Try a tasty Fish and Chips
- Enjoy the countryside of Southern Spain and view over the Mediterranean Sea
You will begin the day with a hotel pick up continued by a drive all the way towards Gibraltar. Once back in your vehicle enjoy the views of the countryside and natural parks until you reach the city.
Upon arrival at Gibraltar, you will leave the car behind and after crossing the border you will hop on a guided taxi to the main square of the city. Here you will see the main monuments like the natural park, the Pillars of Hercules, St. Michael’s Cave, the WWII tunnels, and the well-known apes which are found all around the Rock.
After this the taxi will drop you off in the city centre where the guide will show you the best spots for eating and shopping. Buy some souvenirs and try some local dishes before heading towards the Línea de la Concepción beach to enjoy the view over the rock and maybe to have a chat with the locals.
- Schedule: Monday to Sunday at 8:00
- Duration: 10 hours
- Group size: 1- 8 people
- Meeting point: Hotel pick up
- Local guide/Driver
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Guided visit of monuments (Gibraltar natural park, Pillars of Hercules, St. Michael’s Cave, WWII tunnels, and the monkeys)
- Visit to the city center
- Visit to Linea de la Concepcion beach
- Insider tips
- Food & drinks
- Gratuities (optional)