No products in the cart.
Explore the fascinating production of olive oil, from the picking of olives to the final bottling stages, and discover the rich cuisine of Andalusia with tapas tastings in the charming town of Carmona. Visit the Roman Necropolis and learn about the rich history of Spain through the olives and ruins.
- Visit a typical Andalusian hacienda outside of Seville
- Learn about the production of olive oil, from the picking to the final bottling and taste it
- Explore the charming ancient town of Carmona
- Learn about the Roman past of Spain at the Necropolis
The Spanish call it ‘liquid gold’, it is the essential ingredient in any Mediterranean kitchen and it is the real star of this route.
Just outside of Seville you can find one of the main production areas in terms of quantity and quality of olive oil in all of Spain.
We will take you on a tour where you will learn about the entire production process from picking the olives from the trees to bottling the oil, and we will finish with a tasting of Extra Virgin Olive Oil to be able to understand and appreciate its enormous culinary value.
Continue the tour to the charming town of Carmona to discover its fascinating historic legacy and to explore its rich gastronomy. Appreciate the town’s cozy size and charming atmosphere as you visit Carmona’s countless monuments retrace the footsteps of the Romans, Arabs, and Christian conquerors that passed through the town.
- Schedule: Monday to Sunday at 9:00am
- Duration: 8 hours
- Group size: 1-8 people
- Meeting point: Hotel pickup
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Visit to an olive mill
- Oil tasting
- Walking tour in Carmona
- Insider tips
- Food & drinks