No products in the cart.
- Discover a unique Spanish music skill
- Meet and learn from a local expert
- Learn more about the world of Flamenco and percussion
Flamenco music would be nothing without the art of percussion. The soulful crooning of the flamenco singer truly comes to life with the rhythmic clapping and artful beating of the drum box.
In this 1-hour relaxed and fun workshop, you will learn the techniques to take part in this old and beautiful tradition. Your teacher will explain some of the drum box’s history and theory before proceeding to get you clapping, beating, and stamping your way into the tradition of flamenco. At the end of the workshop, everyone will have a refreshing drink to celebrate the day’s activity.
- Schedule: please ask for times
- Duration: 1 hour
- Group size: 1-10 people
- Meeting point: Depending on the size of the group
- Flamenco- box workshop
- Insider tips
- Gratuities (optional)