No products in the cart.
- Visit the most important monuments
- Explore Seville in a way the locals do- walking
- Learn about 2000 year of history of Seville
- Discover the river of Seville
If you have only a day or two in Seville and would like to have an idea of Seville without scarifying much your time this tour will give you a good idea through its most emblematic monuments. Walking through the allies of the old town and marveling at its beautiful sights it’s the best way to discover Seville.
You will learn about all the ancient cultures that passed by, from the Romans to the Arabs. You will learn how America was discovered and why this world capital declined. You will visit Plaza Nueva, the City Hall, the Catedral and the Giralda, the Indias Archives, the Alcázares palace, charming neighborhood of Santa Cruz, the old Tabaco factory, Plaza de España, Maria Luisa Parque, San Telmo Palace, the Gold Tower and the Bull Ring.
You will end at the river Guadalquivir to just discover that the only reason for the rise of Seville was its river.
- Schedule: Monday to Sunday at 10 am, in the afternoon starting from 4 pm (depending the season)
- Duration: 2 hours
- Group size: 1-8 people
- Meeting point: At the entrance of the City Hall at Plaza Nueva
- Information sheet about Seville
- Insider tips
- Gratuities (optional)
- Entry to the monuments