No products in the cart.
- Learn to prepare and cook an authentic Spanish menu with different Tapas
- Discover the mix of flavors and heritage of Spanish cuisine
- Visit a local market to purchase fresh ingredients
- Learn how to prepare a refreshing Spanish drink
- Hear a top selection of Spanish music while you are cooking
Leave Spain with a unique new skill and take this 3-4 hour cooking class in Seville to learn to prepare and cook an authentic 3-course Spanish Tapas and 1 dessert.
If there is one thing that truly distinguishes Andalucía from the rest of Spain, it’s its rich and varied gastronomy. Learn about the mix of Middle Eastern, Mediterranean, and European flavors, and sample some of the region’s simple, yet mouth-watering recipes.
You will start with a visit to a lively local market to purchase ingredients, depending on what’s in season. Then, the class will take place in a traditional space in the heart of the old town that has been turned into an art gallery and co-work space.
The menu is adjustable to your taste and preferences, but can include salmorejo (a purée of tomatoes and bread), or gazpacho as a starter, spinach with chickpeas, tortilla de patatas (Spanish omelet), pisto or Paella. Then, savor the fruits of your labor, served with a typical drink, and chat some more about the culinary traditions of Seville and Spanish culture in general. If you would like any other recipes or meat please let us know beforehand so that we can accommodate your request.
- Schedule: Monday- Saturday at 11:00am (Sunday not available)
- Duration: 3,5 hours
- Group size: 1-6 people
- Meeting point: Feria street 91, in front of the local market
- Food, drink & recipes
- Insider tips
- Gratuities (optional)
- Paella, meat or fish unless requested