No products in the cart.
Scape the heat of Seville in a hot summer day and head for the refreshing breeze of the Mediterranean sea in Tarifa. Enjoy a full day of action and sea in the this charming village, indulge yourself with some great tapas before taking the scenic road to head back to Seville.
- Dive in the Mediterranean sea
- Visit one of the nicest towns in Southern Spain
- Get as close as possible to Africa and view Africa standing in Europe
This tour is meant only for people who have the Open Water Pady license or any other diving license.
Would you like to dive in the spot where the Mediterranean meets the Atlantic? Tarifa is a beautiful town located only 14 km off the African continent and offers some spectacular diving on sea beds that are protected as part of the National Park el Estrecho (The Straight).
After a diving session where you will explore the rich biodiversity of this area we will enjoy a delicious meal of fresh fish in one of the bars on the harbor and then go on to visit the town of Tarifa, discovering its rich history and also its new residents who have filled it with color and numerous wind and kite surfing boards and equipment before returning to Seville.
- Schedule: Monday to Sunday at 8:00
- Duration: 12 hours
- Group size: 1-8 people
- Meeting point: Hotel pick up
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Diving session with equipment
- Walking tour of Tarifa
- Meeting point : Hotel pick up
- Insider tips
- Food & drinks