No products in the cart.
Discover Seville, one the most beautiful Andalusian cities in a comfortable day trip from Cadiz. In just a day we will have the chance to visit some of the most amazing monuments such as the impressive Gothic Cathedral and enjoy the southern atmosphere of Seville
- Maximize your travel experience with a day trip to Seville
- Discover the magic of Seville in a customized tour
- Explore the maze of the charming Jewish Quarter
After the pick up in a comfortable air conditioned car we will head to Seville to start with a visit of the Alcazar and the Cathedral, the world’s biggest gothic cathedral with an official guide (optional).
Then we will do a walking tour of the city in the charming neighborhood of Santa Cruz, the former Jewish quarter.
For lunch we will stop in some authentic local bars to savor some of the most delicious local tapas and drinks (at your own expenses) and then pass by Plaza de España, one of the highlights of Sevilla.
We will head to Cadiz with enough time to be back on your cruise ship.
- Schedule: Monday to Sunday
- Meeting point: hotel pick up
- Local guide
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Visit to the Alcazar and the Cathedral (with audioguide)
- Cruise ship
- Insider tips
- Food & drinks