No products in the cart.
- Gain an insight into life in Spain as you visit the carefully selected tapas bars and bodegas
- Get to know each historical neighborhood in Seville & the difference between Triana & Seville
- Learn much about Seville, the customs, feasts, people, food, and the social and political situation
- Enjoy the delicious tapas and Spanish wine
Triana neighbourhood is known for being the birthplace of soulful flamenco dancers and valiant bullfighters, as well as the site of Seville’s famous ceramic industry. It is also known as the go-to spot for delicious, non-touristy tapas spots.
On this unforgettable 3-hour tour, a guide will show you the best tapas bars that only the locals know about. From the most traditional tapas to tapas with a modern twist, all the places will leave you asking for more. And of course it makes perfect sense to accompany all this tapas with a good glass of wine.
The tour guide will help you discover the aromas and flavors of wines that go well with this Andalusian cuisine.
First, we will meet in front of the Faro de Triana, at Triana Bridge (also called Isabel 2nd Bridge). From here, we will explore the local marketplace with its fresh produce, check out some major monuments, and arrive at the first tapas spot. After this, we will meander through the streets and see a variety of different tapas places, from a loud and lively stand-up tavern to a tranquil, formal sit-down restaurant. At each of the four tapas bars, you will have a drink and a choice of one plate to share– which means that if you are in a group with a few people, you will get to try a dozen different dishes! After this, we will return back to the meeting point by the lustrous Guadalquivir River so that you could stroll by the river (and perhaps check out some fantastic live flamenco!).
Note: This tour has a little bit of everything, so everyone from couples to families can enjoy this taste of Andalusia!
Also, we can accommodate any dietary needs as Spanish food can include vegetarian, non-pork and other options!
- Schedule: daily, at 12:30 noon or 8 pm
- Duration: 3-4 hours
- Group size: 1 to 8 people
- Meeting point: In front of the restaurant Maritrifulca, on the Isabel II bridge
- 4 tapas and 4 drinks
- Information sheet about Seville
- Insider tips
- Gratuities (optional)