No products in the cart.
- Visit one of the most romantic villages of Spain at el Rocio
- Explore the marshes and sand dunes of the Doñana National Park
- Swim in the Atlantic Ocean on a day tour from Seville
- Ride horses along the beach
- Drive by 4WD vehicle through sand dunes and marshes
- Look for abundant bird and wildlife, including flamingo, lynx, and more
Discover the spectacular Doñana National Park of Andalusia’s Atlantic coast on a full-day scenic wilderness tour from Seville, and see thousands of birds and unique ecosystems.
Following a hotel pick-up, drive approximately 60 miles (100 kilometers) towards Portugal. You will arrive at the village of El Rocío to stop for a coffee or typical Andalusian breakfast if you are feeling hungry.
Enjoy a stroll around the picturesque village to see the charming chapel, before continuing to Doñana Park, one of the most important marshlands in Europe thanks to its proximity to Africa. On arrival, visit the information center to learn more about the wildlife, and enjoy a short hike to take in the wide panoramas.
Next, head to the beach for a swim or short siesta. You can choose to have a picnic on the beach, or head to a local restaurant to try the catch of the day if you prefer. After lunch, you will have the options to tour the National Park by 4WD vehicle, driving through shallow streams and over sand dunes, marveling at the abundant bird life, or climbing on the back of a horse to ride along the windswept beach. The order of activities might change depending on the season and the timetable of your horse riding or 4×4 excursion.
- Schedule: Monday to Sunday at 8 am
- Duration: 10 hours
- Group size: 1-8 people
- Meeting point: Hotel pick up
- Local guide/Driver
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- 4×4 or horse riding tour
- Insider tips
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)