Eat at Home
Taste the best in home-cooked cuisine, discovering the reality of life in Seville. A friendly local family will open their home to you for 3 hours, cooking an authentic regional meal and offering insights into Spanish life often overlooked by tourists.
- Make new friends and enjoy dinner away from the typical, impersonal restaurants
- Learn all about Spanish culture and real life in Seville
- Taste delicious home-made food
- Share memorable moments with friendly locals
What could make for a more rewarding insight into Spanish culture than to enjoy an authentic, regional meal with a local family, asking them about the city and their everyday life over delicious food and drink in a relaxed ambience? Here is your opportunity to do exactly that!
Make new friends removed from the impersonal dining experience at the city’s tourist-trap restaurants. You’ll meet enthusiastic, friendly, and open-minded hosts eager to share their culture.
The traditional menu will include wine, beer, coffee, and tea throughout 3 delectable courses. This will likely be the most enlightening and enjoyable meal you experience in Seville, letting you savor a true taste of Spain.
- Schedule: Monday- Sunday at 1pm and 8pm
- Duration: 3 hours
- Group size: 1-6 people
- Meeting point: Depending on the host house
- Wine, beer, coffee, and tea throughout 3 delectable courses
- Insider tips
- Gratuities (optional)
Customize your Tour