Horseriding in Granada
A unique horseback riding tour at the foothills of the Sierra Nevada and just a short drive from Granada. This experience will take you to a traditional Spanish stable where you will meet the locals and enjoy a relaxing ride with the Andalusian horses, suitable for any level.
- Ride in the foothills of the majestic Sierra Nevada mountains
- Try the beautiful Andalusian breed
- Visit a family-run Andalusian horse ranch
- Mingle with the locals and share their passion- horses
- Enjoy a day out in the Spanish countryside
Enjoying stunning scenery while on horseback is a delight that is available to everyone. All you have to do is tell us the day and time and we will take you to enjoy some of the beautiful natural scenery that lies just a few kilometers outside Granada.
You will discover the world-famous Andalusian horse breed, suitable to ride for people and children without any experience. The ranch is run by a hospitable family and you will have the chance to discover life in rural Southern Spain.
Even on a hot summer day, a ride among the shady pine trees presents a refreshing alternative for any visit to Granada.
This activity is very sought after by everybody and perfectly suitable for children or advanced rides.
- Schedule: Monday to Sunday at 10 am, in the afternoon starting from 3 pm (depending on the season)
- Duration: 3 hours
- Group size: 1-10 people
- Meeting point: Hotel pick up
- Hotel pickup and drop off (upon availability might be subject to a supplement)
- Expert guide (might not always be fluent in English)
- Insider tips
- Gratuities (optional)
- Duration of the ride: approximately 2 hours
- Suitable for children & beginners
- If you are more than 100KG/220LE let us know in advance
What to bring:
- A bottle of water
- Closed-toe shoes
- Comfortable and long pants
Granada Day Trips