Private Guided Visit of the Alhambra
- Go deeper inside the Alhambra and understand Granada’s most iconic monument
- Learn about the history and importance of Granada’s dynasty
- See the amazing intricate designs of this monument, up close and personal
- Take in the stunning views of the city
It will be hard not to feel like royalty as we take you through the breathtaking Alhambra. Each piece of this mystical jigsaw is perfectly sculpted to create a serene yet lavish hide-out in the mountains.
Follow the scent of flowers in the ‘Generalife’, clamber through the Alcazaba fortress, stand in awe within the Nazari Palaces and understand the renaissance Palace of Charles V with our expert guides.
Just as enchanting as the Alhambra are the views surrounding. As if they too had been carved solely to please the eye: Spain’s highest mountains against the city of Granada itself. A monument interwoven with centuries of history. Always looking for beauty, searching for perfection. There is nothing subtle about the Alhambra
Please note, the order of the visit can change depending on the time of the visit to the palaces assigned by the Alhambra administration.
When booking please provide your passport information for the entrance to the Alhambra: Full name, date of birth, nationality, gender and passport number.
- Schedule: Daily, time will be confirmed at booking
- Duration: 2.5 hours
- Group size: Private tour, dependent on your group
- Meeting point: The mural map at the ticket office of Alhambra
- Please bring your passport
- Private expert guide of the Alhambra
- Skip-the-line entrance tickets
- Visit to the Alcazaba, Nasrid Palaces, Generalife and Carlos V Palace
- Insider tips
- Gratuities (optional)