Visit the highlights of Seville in this fun and easy bike tour and witness life in the many neighborhoods and quarters. Seville is the perfect size and perfect city in Spain to explore by bike.
- Discover Seville and its highlights in a fun way
- Enjoy the extensive bike lanes of Seville and sunshine
- Learn the most interesting facts about Seville in only 2 hours
- Visit all the landmarks of Seville on your bike tour
Seville is the perfect size to explore by bike with this tour, stopping to admire the gorgeous architecture and witness life in the many neighborhoods and quarters. You can cross the city from one side to the other in less than an hour, enjoying the safety of an extensive network of cycle lanes. We have designed different and interesting electric bicycle tours that allow you to discover almost all that Seville has to offer in no time at all. Choose from the following routes:
* Seville and its Bridges: Alamillo Bridge, Cartuja Island, la Barqueta Bridge, El Cachorro Bridge, Triana Bridge, San Telmo Bridge, los Remedios Bridge, las Delicias Bridge and Dock.
* Highlights Route: The Bullring, the Golden Tower, Archives of the Indies, the Cathedral and Giralda, Santa Cruz neighbourhood and Plaza de España, Triana Bridge, MatersolParasol or las Setas, Cathedral and Alcazar (from outside)
* Seville and its Parks: Alamillo Park, American Gardens, los Perdigones Park, Valley Gardens, Buhaira Gardens, Prado de San Sebastián and María Luisa Park.
- Schedule: Monday to Sunday at 10 am, in the afternoon starting from 4:30 pm (depending the season)
- Duration: 2 hours
- Group size: 1-10 people
- Meeting point: Plaza de Santa Cruz 4
- Information sheet about Seville
- Insider tips
- Gratuities (optional)