Tapas Cooking Class Granada
For the true fun foodie experience join us at this unique tapas cooking class. It couldn’t be more authentic: visit a local market for fresh produce, ride out the tourist zone to your host’s home and spend the day in the kitchen – preparing your own traditional souvenir.
- Live the local life as you visit a local market and your host’s home
- Learn how to cook Spanish tapas and take the recipes home
- Devour your own home cooked Spanish tapas
- Spend the day with good vibes and Spanish music
- Spice up your next party at home with the Spanish Sangria
Of course you will try some tapas, but why not take some home with you? Delve into the heart of Andalusian gastronomy with a hands on Spanish tapas cooking class ready to amaze your friends at home.
Your host, a passionate foodie, will talk you through Granada’s traditional dishes as you prepare a 3 course menu together, please note our favourite must-try dessert is purchased. Choose your menu which will include a starter, main course, something sweet and of course a sangria cocktail to accompany (non-alcoholic drinks available).
Be involved in the whole process as we meet and first visit the central market. Don’t get too distracted in the market buzz as we buy fresh seasonal products for our meal. There will be time to browse the stalls to get a full sense of Granada’s gastronomy and local delights. Please note if you join us for a cooking class at 5:30pm the market will be closed.
The class takes place at your guide’s home, jump in a taxi and take up your invitation to dine with locals. See how and where people live in residential Granada beyond the tourist scene. As we share food, culture and stories you will see that this is definitely no ordinary class.
Feel at home as you prepare your dishes, sing along to the best of Spanish music and enjoy your feast. The menu is adjustable to your taste and preferences but can include salmorejo (a purée of tomatoes and bread), or gazpacho as a starter, tortilla de patatas (Spanish omelet) or Paella and the tasty local desert which we have hand picked. This is only complete with the typical drink, Sangria. Best when fresh!
A lunch with a twist! Now feeling satisfied you can walk to your next destination or we can help you arrange a taxi (not included). We will also share our recipes with you for the ultimate holiday reminder and way to impress your friends.
If you would like any other recipe or meat, please let us know beforehand, so we can accommodate your request.
- Tortilla española
- Schedule: Monday to Saturday, 10am and 5.30pm
- Duration: 3.5 hours
- Group size: 1-4 people
- Meeting point: Plaza Nueva, next to the fountain
- Expert guide
- Visit of a traditional market (in the afternoon we will visit a grocery shop)
- All food and drinks on the menu
- Recipes of the meals we cook
- Insider tips
- Vegetarian and Vegan friendly
- Gratuities (optional)
- Other recipes available with a possible supplement
- Professional cooking studio or chef