Terms & Conditions:
All photographs taken on our tours and excursions by our team are the property of Not Just A Tourist.
– 100% of the total price required to reserve activity
– At least 3 months before the tour/activity: 15% cancellation fee will be charged;
– From 2 to 3 months before the tour/activity: 30% cancellation fee will be charged;
– From 1 to 2 months before the tour/activity: 50% cancellation fee will be charged;
– From 1 week to 1 month before the tour/activity: 75% cancellation fee will be charged;
– Less than 1 week before the event’s date – 100% of the total amount will be charged.
– No deposit refund for bookings with 3rd party agencies in the case of cancellation in accordance with their cancellation policy.
– We are not responsible for cancellations with 3rd parties due to bad weather or price modifications from their part.
Under no circumstances can there be a refund for a “no show” client. We respect all of our client’s and our guide’s time, so it is not possible to wait longer than 5 minutes at the meeting point, if you arrive after the tour has started that would be a “no show”. In an emergency it may be possible to be reachable by phone but we are usually very busy with tours, and we may not be able to answer or call you back. It is best to try and reach us 24 hours before the tour by email as we are unable to accept cancellations or modifications by phone.
We don’t offer any immediate response to emails or calls or a 24/7 service.
Tour schedule can change depending on different factors and you need to be flexible.
If you have Covid we are not able to take you on the tour as we cannot expose other people to this contagious sickness. A refund will not be possible. It is best to have a travel insurance to cover you.
Travelers need to have their own travel insurance to be covered as we do not provide travel insurance. This is specially recommended if you travel to protect yourself against flight or ferry delays or cancellations, sicknesses such as Covid, etc as well as any accidents.