3-day Morocco Trip
Succumb to the allure of Morocco on a three-day trip from Seville. Traverse the Mediterranean to Tangier and become entranced by the azure charms of Chefchaouen and the very relaxed feel of Asilah perched at the Atlantic ocean.
- Absorb the Mediterranean scenery along the African continent
- Visit the bustling port town of Tangier
- Take in the beauty of the blue town of Chefchaouen amidst the mountains
- Relax in the cultured seaside town of Asilah and enjoy a delicious fish
This is an unforgettable 3 day trip to the land of 1001 nights!
Set foot on the African continent with this 3-day trip from Seville to Morocco. You will visit Tangier, Chefchaouen and Asilah; three towns, each with their own unique scenery.
On your first day, you will travel to the port of Tarifa from Seville, viewing the famous rock of Gibraltar and enjoy amazing views of the African continent on your way. Ferry across the infamous Gibraltar Strait to Tangier and drive along the Mediterranean, through the wealthy California District and palaces and villas to the Spartel Cape, where it’s believed that both the Mediterranean and Atlantic meet. Visit the neolithic Hercules Caves, then back to Tangier for the majestic Kasbah, dramatically perched uphill. Learn of local history in the Kasbah Museum then follow narrow alleyways down to the vibrant Medina, filled with colorful boutiques, bazaars and lively souks, displaying a unique style of life.
After an exotic day full of happening head back to your charming “Dar” or “Riad”, a typical and traditional Moroccan house decorated tastefully with delightful handicrafts located at the heart of old town to enjoy a romantic evening.
Next day head to Chefchauen, one of the prettiest towns in Morocco through a beautiful mountain road during 2.15 hours. The old fortress town of Chefchaouen has a unique ambiance, with it’s blue- washed buildings that mimic the sky. Once you arrive on the second day, you will visit the Kasbah built by Moulay Ismail and the charming Uta El Hammam square in the heart of the city. Enjoy your lunch in the warmth of your surroundings before a walk through the beautiful alleyways to the Ras El Ma Spring to enjoy the panoramic view of the whole valley. Enjoy some free time in the afternoon for exploration, perhaps with mint tea in hand!
The coastal town of Asilah will bring a tranquil end to your trip on your 3rd day. Walk on the surrounding ramparts, built by the 15th century Portuguese, whilst gazing out to sea. Then wander the town, searching out the many murals and art galleries littered about this cultural hub and get some beautiful and typical handicrafts to take back home. Return to Seville fulfilled, with your new and treasured memories.
- 8am pickup (can vary depending on the ferry)
- Return to Seville around 11pm (can vary depending on the ferry)
- Please check for visa requirements to Morocco
- Transfer in Spain with a Spanish-speaking driver
- Roun trip ferry tickets
- English-speaking guide and driver in Morocco
- Entrance tickets
- Lunch (supplement of 23€ each)
- Accommodation with breakfast in a nice boutique hotel/Riad or Dar (we will book it for you including breakfast for a supplement of 89-220€/room/night)
- Ferry cancelations