Complete Cordoba Daytrip
Journey back in time as we take you through Cordoba’s intricate maze of streets, visit the Mezquita and it’s many arches and cross the Guadalquivir’s oldest Roman bridge. You will soon see why it was once the ‘Capital of the World’.
- Explore the myriad of colourful alleyways in the Jewish Quarter
- Discover the jewish history of Cordoba
- Enter the kingdom of Al-Andalus and all its wonders
- Visit the Mezquita and its endless arches
- Marvel at the Guadalquivir River and the impressive Roman Bridge
Cordoba’s story spans centuries, and it’s modern life is buzzing. This perfectly mismatched layering of time makes Cordoba the perfect spot for an endless day trip of discovery.
The adventure begins with your comfortable hotel pick-up. As we journey across Andalusia you will catch your first glimpse of olive groves and splurging countryside. Listen closely and you might hear the gentle songs of others who passed before you: the many traders, warriors and religious pilgrims.
Cordoba itself has its own tale. Explore the city’s old town and Jewish quarter, infamous for its narrow alleys and splurging flower pots. Find a plethora of colorful stores, showcasing a beautiful selection of Andalusia’s artisan products and tasty local specialties. Treat yourself to one of the city’s delectable restaurants, perhaps the local choice of Salmorejo.
For a telescopic view into Cordoba’s past, stroll along the Guadalquivir River to find its Roman bridge and historic mills or stumble into the infamous patios of Cordoba. Once the centerpieces and communal areas of all traditional houses, now morphed into green havens in the middle of the city.
Looming above the city stands Cordoba’s Mezquita. Not half mosque nor half cathedral. Another layer of the city’s rich history and its Christian and Muslim heritage. Unravel its past and discover that, in true Spanish style, it is actually a cathedral inside a mosque! Your deep insight does not stop here as we visit the intricately carved synagogue nestled deep in the Jewish quarter.
Breathe in the air, take a moment, and revel in the city you have just conquered.
- Schedule: Daily at 8am
- Duration: 9-10 Hours
- Group size: 1-8 people
- Meeting point: Hotel pick-up
- Expert guide/driver
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Group guided visit to the monuments (except Sundays, private supplement available)
- Entrance tickets to the Mosque and Synagogue (dependent on opening hours)
- Insider tips
- Food and drinks
- Private guided visit of the monuments (unless specified at the time of booking)