Transfer to Ronda & Granada
Book this full day private transfer to Granada and enjoy a comfortable ride from your Seville accommodation with a stop in the city of Ronda. Enjoy the journey and scenery as your local guide gives you hints and tips.
- Marvel at the amazing Spanish scenery & whitewashed villages
- Discover Andalusia and it’s most charming towns in only one day
- Enjoy the comfort of a private transfer to Granada
After picking you up from your Seville accommodation you and your private party will be driven to the city of Ronda. This destination is known for being emblematic crossways for Romantic travelers who fell in love with its landscapes and mentioned Ronda in several of their journals.
You will stroll through its streets following the footsteps of those novelists from the modern side of the city to the old city centre in which the New Bridge connects both points. As you make your way through the bridge, marvel at the views of the canyon and river below and gaze at the buildings that conform the old area of Ronda, including palaces, museums and the bullfighting ring. If you would like to fully appreciate the rich natural scenery, your guide can take you down through the riverside.
You will afterwards have time to enjoy a local lunch (at your own expense) before continuing your journey towards Granada. The transfer will finish in Granada with a hotel drop-off.
- Schedule: Monday to Sunday at 8-9:00 am
- Duration: Approximately 7 – 9 hours
- Meeting point: Hotel pickup
- Local guide/driver
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Insider tips
- Food & drinks
- Licensed guide and entry to monuments
- Gratuities (optional)
- Only one piece of medium sized luggage and one small bag per person is allowed
Seville Day Trips