Private Transfer from Granada to Seville Via Ronda
Book this full-day private transfer from Granada to Seville and enjoy a comfortable ride from your Granada accommodation with a stop in the city of Ronda. Enjoy the journey and scenery as your local guide gives you hints and tips.
- Marvel at the amazing Spanish scenery & whitewashed villages
- Discover Andalusia and it’s most charming towns in only one day
- Enjoy the comfort of a private transfer from Granada to Seville with Ronda en route
After picking you up from your Granada accommodation you and your private party will be driven to the city of Ronda. This destination is known for being an emblematic crossway for Romantic travellers who fell in love with its landscapes and mentioned Ronda in several of their journals.
You will stroll through its streets following the footsteps of those novelists from the modern side of the city to the old city center in which the New Bridge connects both points. As you make your way through the bridge, marvel at the views of the canyon and river below and gaze at the buildings that conform the old area of Ronda, including palaces, museums, and the bullfighting ring. If you would like to fully appreciate the rich natural scenery, your guide can take you down through the riverside.
You will afterward have time to enjoy a local lunch (at your own expense) before continuing your journey towards Seville. The transfer will finish in Seville with a hotel drop-off.
- Schedule: Monday to Sunday at 10:00 am
- Duration: Approximately 8 – 10 hours
- Meeting point: Hotel pickup
- Local guide/driver
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Insider tips
- Food & drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Only one piece of medium sized luggage and one small bag per person is allowed