Granada Day Trip
After a scenic journey through Andalusian olive groves, you will arrive at the region’s cultural crossroads in Granada. Along the storied streets of the Albaycin, taste famous tapas while a light breeze from the snowy Sierra Nevada mountains refreshes you. Granada’s famous Alhambra is the most impressive palace, fortress, and gardens in all of Spain.
- Skip the long lines to the Alhambra and explore the palace and gardens of the Nasrids
- Explore one of the most gypsy neighborhoods of the Albaycin
- Enjoy breathtaking views of the snow-capped Sierra Nevada
- Savor the authentic food culture of Granada (tapas not included in the price)
Enjoy a comprehensive full-day tour of Granada. Following a pick-up from your hotel in Seville, drive to Granada at the foothills of the Sierra Nevada.
Skip the long lines to the Alhambra, and discover one of the most impressive palaces and gardens in Spain. Sometimes referred to as “A Pearl among Emeralds” in reference to the grandeur of its setting and opulence of its architecture, you will be invited to wander the chambers and gardens with an official guide. Uncover the mysteries that lie in every room, and discover more about the Nasrid dynasty.
For lunch head to the Albaycin neighborhood for a taste pairing of Andalusian tapas and drinks. With every drink you order, 1 tapa (a generous plate of local food) is served. Your local guide will explain the origin of this tradition. Sample a special dessert from Granada that was originally made for the Pope.
Enjoy breathtaking views of the Sierra Nevada mountains as you walk along the gypsy neighborhood and experience the multicultural influences of the city center, rich with the aroma of teas and spices drifting from local houses and markets. Learn the Roman, Muslim, Christian, and gypsy history of Granada on storied streets. Transfer back to Seville after a full day of history, flavors and Spanish exoticism.
- Schedule: Monday to Sunday at 8am (subject to change)
- Duration: approx 12 hours
- Group size: 1-8 people
- Meeting point: Hotel pick up
- Local guide/Driver
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Regular group guided visit & tickets for the Alhambra is subject to availability and depending on the availability of Alhambra there might be fully sold out or need a supplement). A private visit of Alhambra or a premium group tour would require a supplement.
- Full passport information needs to be sent to us at the time of booking
- Insider tips
- Food & drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Private tour or premium group tour of Alhambra if not specified at the time of booking
Customize your Tour
Seville Day Trips