2-day Morocco Trip
Succumb to the allure of Morocco on a two-day trip from Seville. Traverse the Mediterranean to Tangier and become entranced by the azure charms of Chefchaouen. Learn of hundreds of years of history and mythology and stroll through lively medinas, providing a wonderful insight into Morocco that you will never forget.
- Absorb the Mediterranean scenery along the African continent
- Visit Tangier and Cape Spartel
- Experience the blue town of Chefchaouen
- Explore colorful medinas and observe the Moroccan lifestyle
This is an unforgettable 2 day trip to 1001 nights! On your first day, you will travel to the port of Tarifa from Seville, viewing the famous rock of Gibraltar and enjoy amazing views of the African continent on your way. Ferry across the infamous Gibraltar Strait to Tangier and drive along the Mediterranean, through the wealthy California District and palaces and villas to the Spartel Cape, where it’s believed that both the Mediterranean and Atlantic meet. Visit the neolithic Hercules Caves, then back to Tangier for the majestic Kasbah, dramatically perched uphill. Learn of local history in the Kasbah Museum then follow narrow alleyways down to the vibrant Medina, filled with colorful boutiques, bazaars and lively souks, displaying a unique style of life.
After an exotic day full of happening head back to your charming “Dar” or “Riad”, a typical and traditional Moroccan house decorated tastefully with delightful handicrafts located at the heart of old town to enjoy a romantic evening.
Next day head to Chefchauen, one of the prettiest towns in Morocco through a beautiful mountain road during 2.15 hours. The old fortress town of Chefchaouen has a unique ambiance, with it’s blue- washed buildings that mimic the sky. Once you arrive on the second day, you will visit the Kasbah built by Moulay Ismail and the charming Uta El Hammam square in the heart of the city. Enjoy your lunch in the warmth of your surroundings before a walk through the beautiful alleyways to the Ras El Ma Spring to enjoy the panoramic view of the whole valley. Enjoy some free time in the afternoon for exploration, perhaps with mint tea in hand!
Leave Chefchaouen for the return journey back to your hotel in Seville where you can contentedly reflect on your Moroccan adventure.
- 8am pickup (can vary depending on the ferry)
- Return to Seville around 11pm (can vary depending on the ferry)
- Please check for visa requirements to Morocco
- Transfer in Spain with a Spanish-speaking driver
- Return ferry tickets
- English-speaking guide and driver in Tangier
- Entrance tickets
- Lunch (supplement of 23€/lunch)
- Accommodation with breakfast in a nice boutique hotel/Riad or Dar (we will book it for you including breakfast for a supplement of 89-220€/room)
- Camel ride
- Ferry cancelations