No products in the cart.
- Explore the Andalusian landscape
- Ride the beautiful Andalusian breed
- Visit a family run Andalusian horse ranch
- Mingle with the locals and share their passion- horses
Enjoying stunning scenery while on horseback is a delight that is available to everyone. All you have to do is tell us the day and time and we will take you to enjoy some of the beautiful natural scenery that lies just a few kilometers outside of Seville.
You will discover the world famous Andalusian horse breed, suitable to ride for people and children without any experience. The ranch is run by a hospitable family and you will have the chance to discover life in rural Southern Spain.
Even in a hot summer day a ride among the shady pine trees presents a refreshing alternative for any visits to Seville.
This activity is very sought after by everybody and perfectly suitable for children.
- Schedule: Monday to Sunday at 10 am, in the afternoon starting from 3 pm (depending the season)
- Duration: 2.5-3 hours
- Group size: 1-10 people
- Meeting point: Hotel pick up
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Expert guide (might not always be fluent in English)
- 1 bottle of water
- Insider tips
- Gratuities (optional)