No products in the cart.
Starting from: 58$
The traditional Seville Fair is a huge explosion of color and festivities that takes hold of the city every year during an entire week and your local guide takes you right to the middle of this happening.
- Admire the beauty of Andalusian horses and the traditional colourful costumes
- Learn about the origins of the Seville Fair
- Discover the atmosphere inside two private casetas
We offer a tour to the Seville Fair where you can share in this splendid Seville experience. Our guide will take us on a tour where you will discover the Paseo de Caballos, a spectacular parade of horses and magnificently decorated carriages as they enter the fair. You can admire the beauty of the Andalusian horses and the skillful horsemanship of the riders who are dressed up for this special occasion in beautiful, colourful costumes.
Our guide will tell you all about the origins of the fair and how it is all put together and will answer any questions you may have. As we marvel and walk down the lantern-lit streets, we will make a couple of stops in two of the private casetas; decorated marquee tents, that we have reserved for you. We will drink a glass of manzanilla sherry or rebujito: a sherry spritzer, accompanied by two different dishes each typical of the Andalusia region. In these casetas, we will also dance the traditional Sevillana dance, second nature to the locals and danced at all hours, dressed in the traditional costume.
To finish we will walk you back to the main gate to say goodnight and you can carry on enjoying the festivities in this wonderful fair now that you know the ins and outs of this special Seville celebration.
- Schedule: 1.30pm until 5:30pm and 7pm until 11pm
- Duration: 4 hours
- Group size: 1-8 people (To be able to follow the explanations given by your guide and to move easily amongst the crowds we advise against large groups)
- Meeting point: In front of the shop Matamoros, C/Asuncion 79, corner Avda. Presidente Adolfo Suárez
- Local guide
- Access into 2 private tents
- One drink/person and two plates to share in each tent
- Insider tips