Chefchaouen day trip from Seville
Discover the charm of Morocco on a full day trip from Seville. Pass by the impressive strait of Gibraltar enjoying amazing views before you arrive in enchanting Chefchoauen. Stroll in the bustling bazaar, full of life, locals and exotic souvenirs that will make you dream of your trip to Africa.
- Visit the most beautiful town in Morocco
- Take incredible photos of the Gibraltar Rock as you cruise through the Strait of Gibraltar
- Be inspired by the historic old town and the captivating blue buildings
- Enjoy a rich and flavorful Moroccan meal in a traditional local restaurant.
You will begin the day with a hotel pickup and a beautiful and relaxing drive through a National Park to the port town of Algeciras where you will board a ferry to Tangier Med. Enjoying the beautiful views of the Mediterranean Sea and the Atlantic Ocean and keeping a lookout for the dolphins that often accompany us. You might also realize the beautiful Rock of Gibraltar as you are crossing through the Gibraltar strait! Quite an impressive sight and exciting moment to leave the European continent behind and sail off to Africa!
Upon arrival in the Tangiers Med you will be met by your guide and driver and will take a nice scenic road through the mountains to the charming town of Chefchaouen. Once we arrive back in Algeciras we will return to Seville and drop you off at your hotel to dream of your Moroccan adventure.
- Schedule: Monday to Sunday at 8:00 (subject to ferry timetable)
- Duration: 12-15 hours
- Group size: 1- 10 people (private tour with a supplement)
- Meeting point: Hotel pick up
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Round trip transfer from Seville to Algeciras
- Local guide/driver in Tangier
- Round trip ferry tickets
- Traditional lunch
- Optional Hamam visit (traditional spa)
- Ferry cancelations
- Gratuities (optional)
- Please check the visa requirements for your country
Customize your Tour