Iberian Ham Tasting & Cave of Aracena
The perfect day tour from Seville for lovers of good ham. In this Iberian Ham tasting you will visit a beautiful area close to Seville, learn about the Andalusian culture and Spanish cuisine, taste first quality jamón serrano and visit a spectacular cave nearby.
- In this Iberian Ham tasting you will visit a beautiful area close to Seville, learn about the Andalusian culture and Spanish cuisine, taste first quality jamón serrano and visit a spectacular cave nearby.
- Learn about the whole artisanal process & indulge in a sumptuous tasting of Iberian ham
- Meet the family that runs this farm
- Visit the cave – la Gruta de las Maravillas, one of the best preserved caves in Europe
Ever wondered why Jamón Serrano or Iberian Ham is one of the most precious delicacy in Spanish gastronomy? A product as natural as the verdant fields where the Iberian breed grazes and as ancient as the centuries old Spanish tradition.
Discover the secret behind the Iberian ham as Spain´s top gourmet delicacy by joining this day tour where you can acquire the skills to distinguish its distinctive flavor, rich scent and fine texture.
This culinary expedition will take to you to the heart of the Natural Park of Aracena and will enable you to get to know the whole artisanal process as well as indulge in a sumptuous tasting of Iberian ham at one of the four production areas in the whole of Spain, la Sierra de Jabugo.
What makes this day a true highlight is that you are going to meet the family behind the tour.
After tasting this 100% Spanish delicacy you will visit the charming village of Aracena set in a natural park and renowned for its famous architecture, gastronomy and the cave, la Gruta de las Maravillas, one of the best preserved caves in Europe. Afterwards you will return to Seville.
- Schedule: Monday to Saturday at 9:30am
- Duration: 8 hours
- Group size: 1-8 people
- Meeting point: Hotel pick up
- Hotel pick up & drop off
- Visit to a farm & local guide
- Ham tasting
- Tickets for the cave & audioguides
- Insider tips
- Food & drinks
- Gratuities (optional)