Off the Beaten Path Seville Tour
Discover hidden corners in the old neighborhoods of Seville on a 2-hour walking tour with an alternative twist. See art workshops, explore where the city’s residents get creative, and wander the streets of some of the most characteristic districts.
- Explore old neighborhoods of Seville to see alternative sights
- Learn how Seville’s residents have responded to the economic crisis
- Get off the usual tourist trail to see a more local side of Seville
- Visit flea markets, alternative flamenco workshops, and more
Be more than just a tourist on this creative 2-hour walking tour of some of Seville’s alternative sights.
Ideal for those that have done the cathedral, Giralda, and Alcázar, or for those who prefer their tours less off-the-shelf, you will visit places where the locals hang-out, and where no one will look at you as a tourist.
The itinerary is partly a creative response to the economic crisis in Spain, as experienced in some of Seville’s less wealthy neighborhoods, such as Alameda and Macarena. You will see first-hand how the successful fusion of old spaces and modern ideas is being utilized.
Open the door to an alternative Seville; a city bustling with new ideas and conquered by a new generation of people, places, jobs, ways of entertainment, and culinary habits.
- Schedule: Monday to Saturday at 10 am, in the afternoon starting from 4 pm (depending the season)
- Duration: 2 hours
- Group size: 1-8 people
- Meeting point: In front of Alameda de Hercules building number 15
- A drink (water, coffee, tea, soft drink, beer)
- Insider tips
- Gratuities (optional)
- Entrance tickets