- Visit Seville’s most iconic monuments
- Learn about the city’s history and culture from an expert guide
- Stroll through Alcazar’s spectacular gardens
- Marvel at the majestic views from top of ”La Giralda” tower
This private tour is the perfect opportunity to learn about the city’s rich history and cultural heritage by visiting the most important monuments at once. Situated right in the very center of the city, both the Cathedral of Saint Mary of the See and the Royal Alcazar Palace are sights you cannot afford to miss when traveling in Seville.
During the tour you will get the chance to witness the world’s biggest Gothic Cathedral, the spectacular art collection that it houses and the tomb of Christopher Columbus. Next to the cathedral you’ll find the awe-inspiring Giralda the bell tower that offers magnificent views over the city.
Next, you’ll head to the majestic Alcazar, a royal palace complex that dates back to the 14th century with the famous art galleries, beautiful patios and breathtaking flourished gardens.
- Schedule: upon request
- Duration: 2-2.5 h hours
- Meeting Point: At the foot of the Giralda Tower
- Expert guide
- Skip the line tickets
- Insider tips
- Royal Chamber