Transfer to Cordoba & Granada
Looking for a comfortable, efficient and custom-made way to travel between Seville and Granada? In this comfortable transfer, enjoy the journey and scenery with a local guide, while having the luxury to stop in Cordoba along the way. Relax and enjoy the ancient city, with its Mosque (Mezquita), old Jewish quarter, Royal Stables, and fortress-castle (Alcazar), before arriving in Granada.
- Private transfer
- Marvel at the harmony and charm of the Mezquita
- Savor authentic Spanish tapas in Cordoba (Not included in price)
- Discover the 3 absolute gems of Andalusia in only one day
This excursion allows you to travel back in time to the glorious reign of Al-Andalus. After picking you up from your accommodation, you will explore the city of Cordoba.
The impressive Mosque (Mezquita), with its intricate arches, represents one of the most beautiful examples of Islamic art and calls your attention to its contrast with the current Gothic-style cathedral.
Once outside, you will pass through the narrow streets of the old Jewish quarter and take a peek at some of the famous Cordoban patios, whose bright, colorful flowers contrast with the whitewashed walls and lovely Spanish tiles. Other must-see locations are the Royal Stables as well as the fortress-castle (Alcázar). Afterwards, discover Cordoba’s succulent and flavorful cuisine with some of its most famous tapas, such as flamenquin or salmorejo.
Finally, pass by the edge of the Guadalquivir River, enjoying the view of the city and the enormous water mills that supplied the city centuries ago, before heading to Granada, where more Andalusian treasures awaits you.
- Schedule: Monday to Sunday at 8:00am
- Duration: Approximately 8 hours
- Meeting point: Hotel pickup
- Local guide/driver
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Visit to the monuments and the Jewish quarter
- Insider tips
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Only one piece of medium sized luggage and one small bag per person is allowed