- Enjoy the luxury of a private transfer to Tarifa and from there to Morocco
- Marvel at the amazing Spanish scenery & whitewashed villages
- Change continents in a comfortable private transfer from Seville
Enjoy the full luxury of a private transfer to go to Tarifa and if the ferry schedule permits visit this charming town before getting on the ferry to start one of the most exotic adventures of your lifetime, Morocco.
Tarifa if located only 14 km far from Africa and makes for a perfect destination on the way to Marbella, Malaga or even Morocco. A relaxed town with nice architecture, amazing eating options and a fine selection of hotels, Tarifa is the ultimate stop for a relaxing summer vacation.
The ferry rides takes an hour to arrive in Tangier. On the deck you can enjoy amazing views over the “rock of the Gibraltar” before reaching old port of Tangier located right at the old town.
- Schedule: Monday to Sunday at 8:00am (can vary)
- Duration: 5-10 hours
- Meeting point: Hotel pick up
- Local guide/driver
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Insider tips
- Food & drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Please check the visa requirements for your country.
- Only one piece of medium sized luggage and one small bag per person is allowed
Seville Day Trips