How about combining an outdoors activity with sightseeing? Get on board a kayak and discover the city from a different perspective. Seville’s sunshine as well a warm weather allow us to enjoy this activity throughout the year. In a hot summer day it helps to refresh a bit and in a warm winter day it’s a great way to get tanned.
- Enjoy a fresh approach to Seville’s landmarks and skyline
- Combine a sightseeing tour with an easy-going kayaking experience
- Enjoy nature and the city at the same time
- Glide through the turquoise waters of the Guadalquivir river
This refreshing 2-hour tour in Seville combines sport with sightseeing. Get on board a kayak and discover the city from a different perspective. You can admire Seville’s many beautiful bridges, the architecture, and the city life from the waters of the River Guadalquivir.
You will pass by Triana Bridge built by students of Eifel, see the riverside of Seville with its green space, and pass by people sunbathing, cycling, reading, and taking a stroll. Hear about the story of Seville from the arrival of the Phoenician and Romans to the celebration of regattas in modern times.
Discover the history and learn about the role of the river as a means of transport and a separation between different neighborhoods, to the extent of dividing the city into 2 separate identities. You will also hear stories and news about the environmental issues in the recent years and the transformation of the river and its course due to the 1992 World Exhibition.
- Schedule: Consult the calendar please
- Duration: 2 hours in Kayak
- Group size: 1-15 people
- Meeting point: Club Kayak Torneo at Calle Rey Juan Carlos SN (without number), 41001 Sevilla. It is on the river between Pasarela de Cartuja and Plaza de Armas next to the Parque Limpieza de Torneo, Lipasam. It does not have a sign with the name on it.
- Insider tips
- Gratuities (optional)