You want to see it all and have only a day or two is Seville? This scenic tour will take you through all the most important monuments with more than 2000-year history ending your tour at the most modern building enjoying the Skyline of Seville.
- Visit the most important monuments
- Explore Seville in a way the locals do- walking
- Learn about 2000 year of history of Seville
- Enjoy the skyline of Seville and its hundred churches
If you have only a day or two in Seville and would like to have an idea of Seville this tour will give you a good idea through its most emblematic monuments. Walking through the allies of the old town and marveling at its beautiful sights it’s the best way to discover Seville.
You will learn about all the ancient cultures that passed by, from the Romans to the Arabs. You will learn how America was discovered and why Seville as a glamorous world capital declined. You will visit Plaza Nueva, the City Hall, the Catedral and the Giralda, the Indian Archives, the Alcazares palace, the charming neighborhood of Santa Cruz, the old Tabaco factory, Plaza de España, the Maria Luisa Parque, the San Telmo palace, the Gold Tower, the Bull Ring, the Guadalquivir river, Triana bridge and some part of this still traditional barrio.
You will finalize this walk through the centuries at the most recent and post modern monument in the town, Metropol Parasol, to view the city from above and once more admire its beauty and liveliness.
- Schedule: Monday to Sunday at 10 am, in the afternoon starting from 4 pm (depending the season)
- Duration: 4 hours
- Group size: 1-8 people
- Meeting point: Entrance of the City Hall at Plaza Nueva
- Information sheet about Seville
- 1 drink
- Insider tips
- Gratuities (optional)
- Entry to the monuments