From the Rooftop
Get a unique perspective of Seville on a 2-hour walking tour across its roof tops! See the romantic and picturesque sites of the city, with spectacular views of the cathedral, old city wall, Alcazar, bell towers of more than 100 churches, and more.
- Marvel at the beautiful skyline of Seville at sunset
- Explore the urban evolution of Seville throughout the centuries
- Spy on Seville residents as they go about their everyday lives
- Admire the immense Seville Cathedral, the world’s biggest Gothic cathedral
Look over the skyline of Seville to see parks and streets below, all from the top of emblematic buildings. This creative walking tour offers that and more, as a guide takes you on an adventure with panoramic views from the city’s rooftops, providing sights that you just can’t see from the street.
The route has been especially designed to take you to the rooftop terraces with the most spectacular views. Departing from City Hall at Plaza Nueva, wander into the old city center to see the immense cathedral, once the tallest building in the world and still one of the largest cathedrals. Marvel at The Giralda, a former Arabic minaret that was converted to the cathedral’s bell tower. Get privileged views of the old city walls, and go to the Alcázar, the exquisite royal palace and former Moorish fort. Stroll down medieval alleys to the old Jewish quarter of Santa Cruz. Gaze across at the bell towers of more than 60 churches, and see some of the city’s contrasting modern architecture, including bridges over the River Guadalquivir.
To top off your tour, your guide will take you to some of the most avant-garde spaces right in the heart of the old city.
- Schedule: Monday to Sunday at 10am. In the afternoon starting from 4 pm (depending the season)
- Duration: 2 hours
- Group size: 1-8 people
- Meeting point: At the entrance of the City Hall at Plaza Nueva
- Entry to las Setas (Mushroom)
- Information sheet about Seville
- 1 drink
- Insider tips
- Gratuities (optional)
- Entry to any other monuments