- Explore the prehistoric caves of Nerja
- Relax on a sandy beach or cool off in the Meditereanen sea
- Wander the sleepy streets of Frigiliana, a white town on the mountain edge
- Taste the fresh delights or a Spanish Paella that are served on the shore
We’re not just going to the coast, we’re going under it, over it and relaxing on it!
From your hotel door we will roll straight down the mountain edge until we hit the tempting shores and beach town of Nerja. Here hides the region’s natural cave. Discovered a mere 64 years ago, and dating back many more, it’s hanging stalactites hide a multitude of treasures, artefacts, archaic art and the biggest stalagmite in the world. Follow your audio guide as you head underground to uncover the truth.
Then it’s time to unwind on the aptly named Spanish ‘Coast of Sun’. Choose to practise your kayaking or stand up for some paddle surfing in an attempt to explore the waters. If that’s not your thing, take the Spanish way with sand, siesta and vino.
Enjoy lunch, a delicious fried fish on the coast or a warm stew in the mountain village of Frigiliana, your next stop. This white village boasts amazing views of the shore and lush surrounding mountains. Your guide will take you through the array of charming streets, spluttered with enchanting doorways and hiding a unique past.
There truly is something for everyone to enjoy, no matter your age. As you let the Spanish beach air infiltrate your pores, from the cool caves to sea breeze even the children will be entertained.
Heading back home and up to Granada, don’t forget to look back out to sea. The perfect end to your day on the coast
- Schedule: Daily at 9am
- Duration: 6-7 hours without activity (paddle-surfing/kayaking) & 8 hours with activity
- Group size: 1-8 people
- Meeting point: Hotel pick up
- Suitable for children
- Expert driver/guide
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Visit and walking tour of Frigiliana
- Entrance to the cave and audio guide
- Insider tips
- Gratuities (optional)
- Any optional activities
- Food and drinks
- Live guide inside of the cave
- Beach equipment (towel, umbrella etc)