Triana Tapas Tour
According to many residents of the Triana neighborhood, crossing to this side of the river is like entering another city. This neighborhood is famous for being one of the birthplaces of flamenco and many of Seville’s great bullfighters.
- Gain an insight into life in Spain as you visit the carefully selected tapas bars and bodegas
- Get to know each historical neighborhood in Seville & the difference between Triana & Seville
- Learn much about Seville, the customs, feasts, people, food, and the social and political situation
- Enjoy the delicious tapas and Spanish wine
Triana neighbourhood is known for being the birthplace of soulful flamenco dancers and valiant bullfighters, as well as the site of Seville’s famous ceramic industry. It is also known as the go-to spot for delicious, non-touristy tapas spots.
On this unforgettable 3-hour tour, a guide will show you the best tapas bars that only the locals know about. From the most traditional tapas to tapas with a modern twist, all the places will leave you asking for more. And of course, it makes perfect sense to accompany all these tapas with a good glass of wine.
The tour guide will help you discover the aromas and flavors of wines that go well with this Andalusian cuisine.
First, we will meet at Triana Bridge (also called Isabel 2nd Bridge). From here, we will explore the local marketplace with its fresh produce, check out some major monuments, and arrive at the first tapas spot. After this, we will meander through the streets and see a variety of different tapas places, from a loud and lively stand-up tavern to a tranquil, formal sit-down restaurant. At each of the tapas bars, you will have a drink and a choice of one plate to share– which means that if you are in a group with a few people, you will get to try a dozen different dishes! After this, we will return back to the meeting point by the lustrous Guadalquivir River so that you could stroll by the river (and perhaps check out some fantastic live flamenco!).
Note: This tour has a little bit of everything, so everyone from couples to families can enjoy this taste of Andalusia!
Also, we can accommodate any dietary needs as Spanish food can include vegetarian, non-pork and other options!
- Schedule: daily, at 12:30 noon or 8 pm
- Duration: 3 hours
- Group size: 1 to 8 people
- Meeting point: In front of the Santander Bank at San Jacinto St. one in Triana.
- Expert foodie guide
- Visit 3-4 of the best traditional tapas bars in Seville
- 4 drinks per person (Sherry, Red or White Wine, Beer, Tinto de Verano, and of course, Water)
- 4 tapas per person or depending on the participants, We will try between 6 to 16 different tapas
- You will be able to try some of the following (we will try our best to accommodate You): Cigar, Pork Ribs, Mushroom Cake, Salmorejo, Fried Eggplants with Honey, Goat Cheese in the oven, Croquetas, Squid, Solomillo with Goat Cheese, Carrilladas, Capirotes de Langostinos, Gazon (Special Fish from Southern Spain), Paella, Montadito, Tocino del Cielo – The order and selection can be changed depending on the availability
- Desert options could Include but are not limited to Palmerita de Chocolate, Tocino de Cielo, Coffee or Ice Cream
- The menu can be adapted to vegetarians.
- The menu can be adapted if you have any allergies (Please Let Us Know!)
- Visit the oldest Market in Seville and depending on the opening Hours, Have a drink there
- Insider tips
- Gratuities (optional)
- Iberian ham
- A supplement of 8 euros applies for vegan options