Walk and Talk – Learn Spanish on a Walking Tour
- Learn all the Spanish you may need for a great trip
- Explore the historic neighbourhood of Seville
- Do this all with a licensed Spanish teacher
- Marvel at the beautiful Jewish quarter of Seville
We’ll meet in a local coffee shop where you’ll learn all the Spanish you’ll need to enjoy your stay in Seville and to experience the city at its best. Once we’re ready, we’ll go out and observe the life in the streets and practice your Spanish. You will get the opportunity to use the language in everyday situations and truly immerse yourself in the Spanish culture. We will learn about Seville’s culture, and the language you will need to understand it. Seville will be your classroom and you have the benefit of a private teacher whilst you experience the city in an intimate and relaxed way. This experience set you up for a fantastic stay in this amazing city!
The meeting point: Cafe TocToc, C/Santo Tomás, 15.
- 1 coffee or other drink
- Licenced Spanish teacher
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Transportation to/from attractions