No products in the cart.
Get a unique perspective of Seville on a one hour walking tour across its roof tops! See the romantic and picturesque sites of the city, with spectacular views of the cathedral and more than 100 bell towers with a spectacular sunset.
- Marvel at the beautiful skyline of Seville at sunset
- Admire the immense Seville Cathedral, the world’s biggest Gothic cathedral
- Explore the urban evolution of Seville throughout the centuries
- Enjoy the romance of Seville
Far from the bustle of the streets we will take you to the 1001 nights/fabled realm of the roof tops. In an intimate atmosphere you will have the chance to gaze at the most inspiring skyline your eyes have ever witnessed. More than 1000 years of history in forms of towers, facades and terraces stretching out to the horizon.
While contemplating the scenery you will sip on your Spanish Champagne or your fairy tale cocktail with unrevealed tastes enjoying a moment of the culminating southern charm for two.
- Schedule: Monday to Sunday (ask for times)
- Duration: 1 hour
- Group size: 2 people
- Meeting point: In front of the City Hall
- Guide to take you to the top
- A bottle of champagne
- Insider tips
- Gratuities (optional)