No products in the cart.
- Enjoy a guided tour of Europe’s oldest city in a comfortable day trip
- Visit beautiful sandy beaches and the lively old port of Cadiz
- Find out by yourself why Cadiz is one of the liveliest cities in the entire Spain
- Taste amazing sherry
- Visit old and family run wine cellars
If you are on your grand tour of Andalusia, Cadiz & Jerez will be one of those magical spots that sees comparatively few visitors.
Unlike well traveled attractions such as Cordoba or Granada, Cadiz & Jerez have got their own soul, history, charm and claim to fame.
One of the oldest cities in the entire Europe, Cadiz was founded by the Phoenician 3000 years ago. It rests on the tip of the European continent and Atlantic Ocean, at the confluence of the Mediterranean Sea and the Ocean, cool sea breeze and long sandy beaches, a vivacious old port town encompassed by an ancient wall.
Cadiz´s bustling pedestrian streets can be easily explored by foot in hours, where you will encounter the inviting fresh seafood aromas and friendly locals, making it one of the most entertaining cities in the entire Spain. Carnival in Cadiz is celebrated extravagantly.
Jerez is the capital of famous Spanish sherry in all its delightful varieties, from very dry to desert wines and you will be able to taste them all.
Our excursion enables you to enjoy a delightful day, with nice walks in the old town with its numerous lively plazas and historic monuments, wrapping up with relaxing on the beach. We´ll have the chance to walk up the historic watch tower from where the boats were observed, and visit an old and family run wine cellar to immerse yourself in the fantastic world of Spanish wine.
Optionally you could visit the exquisite ancient camera oscura to have a chance to view the city from a unique perspective.
- Schedule: Monday to Sunday at 8:00am
- Duration: 10 hours
- Group size: 1-8 people (consult us in case of bigger groups)
- Meeting point: Hotel pickup
- Local guide/driver
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Insider tips
- One sherry tasting
- Optional guided visit of the camera oscura (cost 6€ pax)
- Food & drinks
- Gratuities (optional)