No products in the cart.
What if sightseeing was different? Come paddle surf with us and explore the city from a different point of view. Cruise down Guadalquivir and navigate your way to the most iconic neighborhoods of the city, discover the river’s secrets and hone your paddling skills while visiting Seville’s ‘’hidden gems’’.
- Combine a sightseeing tour with an exciting Stand up Paddling experience
- Discover Seville’s landmarks from a different perspective
- Enjoy a cruise down Guadalquivir on a surfboard
- Witness the vivid local life on the river’s banks
This exciting 1.5-hour tour in Seville is a perfect blend of sightseeing, fitness and entertainment. An experienced instructor will guide through the magnificent Guadalquivir River, while sharing some tips on Stand-Up Paddle Surfing and introducing you to the history of Seville.
No matter if you are experienced with Standup Paddleboarding or just a beginner, this tour is guaranteed to offer you a unique experience as you will pass under the famous Triana Bridge and marvel upon Seville’s vivid riverside life.
Guadalquivir has always played a significant part in life in the capital of Andalusia, dividing the city into two unique parts and there is no better to witness both of them than standing up on a surfboard right in the middle.
- Schedule: Consult the calendar please
- Duration: 1.5 hour of Stand-Up Paddling
- Group size: 1-20 people
- Meeting point: Club Piraguismo Triana
Calle Radio Sevilla, s/n, 41001 Sevilla
- Boards and equipment
- Insider tips